Nurses should be passionate about ensuring the well-being and general safety of children and staff members. The nurse works as part of the Health & Wellness Team (mental health professional, another nurse, and one Camp Advisor).
- Must be a Nurse Practitioner, RN or LVN (LVN qualification varies by state) and must hold a license (or temporary license) to practice in the state in which camp is held
- Must complete required training
- Must pass a background check
- Must be available for the entirety of camp and remain on camp grounds the length of the session
- Manages and distributes all camper medication, and documents all medications given.
- Is in charge of all medical events.
- Responsible for all medical needs of campers and staff.